Sunday 20 September 2009

Samples for Pick of the Day - Ideal World 16.9.09















































































































I was lucky to be invited to make samples for the latest edition of My Craft Studio - Secret Hideaways which launched on Wednesday 16th September 2009. The theme of these two cds is cute, from cartoon characters to photographic images to pencil drawings it really is a gorgeous resource to work with. I did loads more samples than those pictured here as I got carried away having fun crafting. I also prepped the magic slider cards that Nancy worked on, of the frog and the teddies, so it was great to see those come to life. I redesigned the whole concept to make it tv presenter proof following on from the last ones I made of Santa and I am pleased to see it did work much better this time on live tv.
We were away on our narrowboat for the week but I did manage to catch one or two of the shows on our laptop so that was good.
I start work tomorrow on the next assignment so watch this space.











































No comments: