Wednesday 11 March 2009








Taking inspiration from Joanna's new book, I made a version of the bookmark card. Using the Apple Blossom images and bookmark from the beautiful Jayne Netley Mayhew CD-Rom. I also received my Frosty Dazzle Versamark pad from Joanna this morning so used it on the small apple blossom image. It gives a softer effect than a regular Versamark pad with a subtle frosty effect, truly gorgeous. The butterflies have acetate wings which flutter in the breeze. Not many people receive a tassel from me only the very special people in my life so it goes without saying my mum is one of those people. This card will be winging it's way to Spain tomorrow, as she lives far away.

2 comments:

Beryl K said...

A beautiful card Lin, your Mum is going to love it
Beryl x

AliMayes said...

Your mum will be thrilled I'm sure. It's a gorogeous card.
Ali xx